20040827: McIDAS - UALIST doesn't list all SIG levels? (cont.)

>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>

Hi Christian,

>I am using my own ADDE server io.sca.uqam.ca.
>How can I check if SIG levels are properly decoded by xcd?

Listing the data like you tried is the best way.

Are you running the new McIDAS release?  If yes, I will have to make
sure that there was not a problem in the RAOB decoding subroutine that
sets which countries for which significant level data is supposed to be
decoded.

Right now I am Fortaleza, Brazil, and the network connection is very
bad.  I will try to get on at a different time to see if it is any better.
Sorry I can not offer more now.