20040707: Tcl script to generate GIFs

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Greg,

I got a chance to play with the Tcl script we were building yesterday
evening, and I have the rudiments of what you indicated you wanted
working (it does not yet include image remapping, but that is easily
added).  It is now time to add some bells and whistles :-)

If you have a chance, please drop by my office this morning after
about 10 am so I can show you what I have working at the moment,
and we can discuss what is needed.