20040608: mcidas upgrade .. (cont.)

>From:  "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Marianne=20K=F6nig?=" <address@hidden>

Marianne,

>Thank you so much!

No worries.

>Thursday is a HOLIDAY in Germany. YES!!!!!!!

Rats!

>We will give it a try on RedHat 9.0. mcidas2003 make failed on this one.

Can you tell me what failed on RedHat 9.0?  I built my release of
v2003 under RH 9 with no problems.  Also, things may be significantly
different in v2004 since SSEC adopted the use of the gcc/g77 compiler
combination in place of gcc/f2c/mcfc on several platforms: Linux,
MacOS-X, Solaris x86, FreeBSD.

So, if I don't hear from you before Thursday, have a great holiday.
Just remember that I will be slaving away putting together the Unidata
McIDAS release ;-)

If I were you, I would take Friday off and get a nice, long weekend :-)