mcidas xcd

Hi,
several years ago we were decoding data off our Noaaport box which tool bufr
and converted to grib....We stopped this because the program was not
officically supported by SSEC at the time. I am wondering if this has changed.

I need the ability to look at the RUC grib data which is dissiminated across
NOAAPORT.
thanks,
Randy