20040518: 20040517: ADDE server on stratus

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

>> 1) BLIZZARD - this is the McIDAS training set.  If you don't want to
>>               host it, edit the RESOLV.SRV file (in ~mcidas/workdata
>>               or whatever platform specific directory you use) and
>>               remove all lines defining BLIZZARD
>>
>I think I correct this.

OK.

>> 2) CIMSS    - this is a broadcast problem that I will be addressing soon
>>
>> 3) RTGINI   - RTGINI is the set of all NOAAPORT GINI images.  I have been
>>               trying to get rid of this group for a long time.  Please
>>               edit RESOLV.SRV and delete all lines with RTGINI in them
>>
>I can not find any entry for RTGINI in
>/home/mcidas/solaris/workdata/RESOLV.SRV???

If there is not entry in RESOLV.SRV, then you don't need to worry.  I
tested RTGINI access since it was contained in the ADDESITE.TXT listing
included in your first email.

>> 4) RTGRIDS/MDR - Please edit RESOLV.SRV and delete the line with RTGRIDS
>>               and MDR in it

Thanks.

>> 5) RTGRIDS/MRF-UW - Please edit RESOLV.SRV and delete the line with RTGRIDS
>>               and MRF-UW in it

Thanks.

>> 6) RTGRIDS/MRF-UW - Please edit RESOLV.SRV and delete the line with RTGRIDS
>>               and MRF-UW in it

Thanks.

>> 7) RTPTSRC/LIGHTNING - Please edit RESOLV.SRV and delete the line with
>>               RTPTSRC  and LIGHTNING in it

Thanks.

>> 8) RTWXTEXT/... - I need to figure out why these datasets are not being
>>               served from stratus.  I will need to logon to stratus
>>               to figure this one out
>>
>> 9) TOPO/...   - same comment as for 8)

>Thanks.

No worries.  Hopefully I can get to the RTWXTEXT and TOPO setup
issues on stratus tomorrow.

Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <