20040512: Sporadic McIDAS GOES-E Coverage (cont.)

>From: "Luis A. Lopez" <address@hidden>

Hi Luis,

>   Thanks alot for the information.  I already got the images and
>everything is working.

Excellent!

>I need one more thing to get the images
>correctly, and it is the background map, the default map that came with
>the image does not correspond to the Carebean area, how do I specify
>the background map on command line??

I would use 'MAP H' after doing the IMGDISP:

mcenv << EOF

# put McIDAS-X commands you want to run here, one command per line.

# Example (note that these lines are commented out!!):
#
# dataloc.k ADD RTGINI adde.unidata.ucar.edu
# imgdisp.k RTGINI/GE1KVIS STA=KMIA EU=IMAGE SF=YES REFRESH='EG;MAP H'
# frmsave.k 1 miamivis.gif

  imgdisp.k GINIEAST/GPR4KIR LINELE= 240 240 PLACE=C MAG= 1 1 EU=IMAGE SU=X
ALL=1 SF=YES eg.k
  map.k H MCOL=1
  bar.k SU=IRTEMP X COL=7 ORIENT=VER

# done