20040407: ADDE access to stratus on port 112

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hi Hsie,

re: upgrading to new version of McIDAS: now or wait for v2004 in mid-July
>We have a Summer Campaign (http://www.al.noaa.gov/ICARTT/)(mid July,
>2004 - mid August, 2004 ?) this year.  I will not like to install new
>package during this period.  What is your suggestion?

I agree that it would be best to not upgrade during a summer campaign.
Given that, I would suggest upgrading to the latest Unidata McIDAS
release.  Since I just got an addendum from SSEC and will be making a
Unidata addendum out of it, I suggest that you wait until I have that
update out and available and then do the install.