20040401: registering as a group to become McIDAS user

>From: address@hidden

Hi Roz,

>I am student at George Mason Universtiy, and I'm in a small reseach group.
>We are interested in using McIDAS, and want to register as users.

Sounds good.

>Is it better for just the head of our group to register as a user, or can
>the whole group register.  I'm thinking about issues like if one of us were
>to leave the group.

I would think that it would be more efficient for you to create one
registration for your entire group.  Each user can register if s/he
wants to, but it is really not necessary.

It seems to me if you register as a group, then the members of the group
can be fluid.

>Thanks in advance.

No worrkes.

>Roz MacCracken