20040316: Mcidas/Gempak for middle school?

Ben,

Both GEMPAK and McIDAS are available for research/educational
use. You must register as an educational institution through the
web portal at my.unidata.ucar.edu in order to download McIDAS.
GEMPAK is available regardless. It would be helpful if you had
a k12 email address in order to register as an educational
user instead of an ISP.

Just out of curiosity, where did you go for your undergrad
degree? It would just be of general interest to track
McIDAS use at colleges/universities.

Steve Chiswell