20040301: login access to feather

>From: Paul Neeley <address@hidden>

Hi Paul,

>Just wondering if you are back from Costa Rica, and might have some time to
>look into our proxy-adde issues.

I am sitting in a hut at a biological station on the border of Costa
Rica and Panama at the moment, drinking wine and answering support email.
It is a strange world when one can be sitting listening to howler
monkeys and answering _McIDAS_ support questions!

I return next week on Wednesday night.  I am then involved in two
days of User Committee meetings.  So, the earliest that I can
start looking at the proxy issue in ernest would be Monday, March
15.

>From address@hidden  Mon Mar  1 20:15:29 2004

thanks for the reply tom...Enjoy...

paul