20040204: McIDAS - Redhat - Converting Raw GVAR to McIDAS/HDF?

>From: "Paul" <address@hidden>

Hi Paul,

Since Environment Canada is not the type of organization that Unidata
is licensed to provide McIDAS to (our license allows us to provide
McIDAS to educational and research institutions worldwide), I am
forwarding your inquiry to the McIDAS User Group (MUG) at the Space
Science and Engineering Center (SSEC) at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison.  The MUG folks will be able to help you with your
McIDAS questions.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support