20040105: Unidata McIDAS-X Version 2003 at NIU (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Gilbert,

re: ADDE on weather3
>Right.

re: you did not merge in mods made in the old LSSERVE.BAT file with
your new copy.

>I need to jar my memory what mod were made in the old LSSERVE.BAT!

Since you made a copy of the old version, you can do a diff with the
DSSERVEOLD.BAT file and see what is different.

re: same needs to be done on weather2, weather
>OK. I saved myself a few step and copied over LSSERVE.BAT on weather and
>weather2. Voila! It works. Thanks for the help!!!

Sounds good.

>BTW, I have been emailing support for DoDS questions. No one has gotten
>back to me in 3 week.

The holiday season is a bad one for getting things done in a hurry
especially since the AMS show is so early in January this year, and
since there are about 10 other things going on that have top priority :-(

>I checked the email archives...DoDS is alive and
>well, apparently!

I forwarded your email to Yuan Ho yesterday.

>I wanted to get this done by December 15th, but I wanted
>to know what direction to go in and haven't heard a peep back. I'd rather
>not set up a DoDS server if no one needs what I have!

Yuan will be getting back to you as soon as he is able.