20031106: Access to Unidata McIDAS-X

>From: "Aaron Cline" <address@hidden>

Aaron,

>What are the requirements for being able to download and use the McIDAS-X
>software?

Unidata is licensed to distribute our version of McIDAS (a superset of
the version you can get from SSEC) to research and educational
institutions worldwide.  Exceptions can be made in infrequent cases.
Those are dealt with on a site-by-site basis.

What exactly is your affiliation with a research and/or educational
institution?

>Thanks,
>--
>A Cline