20030811: McIDAS - IRIX64 - Modified sfcmg.c : including it in the next version?

>From: "Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pag=E9?=" <address@hidden>

Hi Christian,

>Institution: Universite du Quebec a Montreal / Atmospheric Science Group
>Package Version: 2003
>Operating System: IRIX64
>Hardware Information: SGI
>Inquiry: Hi,
>
>I modified sfcmg.c in McIDAS in the following way:
>When Metric units are specified, tghe metric units are shown on the left
>instead of on the right of the meteogram.
>
>Could this be included in the official distribution?

Please provide me with the source of your mods.  I will integrate them
into the Unidata McIDAS release and then lobby for their acceptance into
core McIDAS.

With the McIDAS and GEMPAK mods, it seems like you have been busy
lately :-)

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Aug 13 14:18:26 2003

Hi Tom,

I include the modified sfcmg.c in attachment. I have redone the
modifications on the 2003 version I just installed.

About all my modifications, I just accumulated them for a while...! :-)

Thanks,

Christian
UQAM