RE: 20030801: previous e-mail I sent to you 3 days ago.

Tom,

Glad to hear that you are ready to help us upgrade LDM on storm2, I am sure
you will do a wonderful job in making storm2 more stable and reliable.
Sometimes I am wondering how in the world you can handle so much stress
without going insane. :-))

I am trying to enjoy my last two weeks in summer now, and getting ready for
fall semester, which is going to be very interesting, since we are one faculty
short.  I did manage to find two adjunct professors to teach 3 courses in
Fall, but it is going to be another story in Spring 2004.

I wish I could be good at LINUX, so I don't have to bother you, but oh well, I
am learning.  Let me know if you need me.

Thank you soooo much.

Alex