20030803: MCIDAS password

>From: "Francesco Serini" <address@hidden>

Hi Francesco,

>How i can obtain MCIDAS?

First, register as a new user on the Unidata web site:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu

Make sure to include your organization type.  Unidata McIDAS is
available to educational institutions worldwide.  Access to Unidata
McIDAS by strictly research and other organizations is granted on a
case-by-case basis after we know more about the organization, and if it
meets the requirements stipulated in our agreement with the Space
Science and Engineering Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Cheers,

Tom Yoksas