20030717: ADDE access to NEXRAD Level III national composite

>From:  Russ Dengel <address@hidden>

Hi Russ,

>         All of a sudden IMGCOPYs of the National Composite radar
>product (NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT) has started to fail (transmission hangs for
>a long time and finally kills the transmission). Is there anything going
>on there that might be causing this?

What ADDE srever are you doing the IMGCOPY from?  If it is adde.ucar.edu,
then I can tell you that I don't see anything wrong.  I just loaded
the most recent image off of adde.ucar.edu, and it took about a second.
If you are pointing at a different server, I need to know which one.

Tom

>From address@hidden Thu Jul 17 11:35:25 2003

Tom,

Turns out it is a local "slow down" of net here on campus.

Russ