20030620: Contouring point data + image enhancement (cont.)

>From: "Kwan-yin Kong" <address@hidden>

Kwan,

>      Finally, after deleting FRAMENH.001, the EU problem
>did go away.  Wow..... sigh of relieve

Me too!

>      I remember that I did run McIDAS GUI in the mcidas
>account.  Could that be the cause of the problems?

No, it shouldn't be.  I am betting that the 'mcidas' account
McIDAS environment variables are not quite correctly defined
or there is some sort of a missing or misdefined REDIRECTion.
This is problem a number of users run into.