20030620: Contouring point data + image enhancement (cont.)

>From: "Kwan-yin Kong" <address@hidden>

Kwan,

>Yes, the script has been running in my account (not mcidas).

Thought so.

>      I logged in as mcidas, found the Frame1.0 and
>deleted it.  Then, I logged back in to my account and ran
>the script.  But strange enough, the same enhancement
>problem did NOT go away!

OK, that indicates that there is possibly another file that might
be causing the problem.  Check the loctation of:

FRAMED
FRAMENH.001

using DMAP.

>The DMAP reports the following.
>
>Frame saved in
>/export/home/kkong/mcdata/IR20030620-15Z.GIF
>PERM      SIZE LAST CHANGED FILENAME DIRECTORY
>-rw-      3072 Jun 20 12:34 Frame1.0 /export/home/kkong/.mctmp/1950400

This is now correct.  Notice that it exists in the 1950400 subdirectory
of /export/home/kkong/.mctmp, and it has read/write permission.

I am still willing to logon to see if there is anything else amiss.