20030617: NLDN web display at USF (cont.)

>From: "Happel, Shelly" <address@hidden>

Shelly,

>Hey tom, it's working! Yea!!!! Thanks again and again!

Hmm...  I can't get a display of the lightning data through your web
page back here at Unidata.  All I get on the page is a Florida map
in CONFormal projection with no lightning flashes.  I was trying to
figure out why this was happening, but I noticed that someone else
was editing mk_lighting (you?).

>I will send an email
>to Bill & Bret.

OK.

>I appreciate your help and I'm sure I'll be bugging you more.

No worries.

>Arlene logged in as herself in the lab - she doesn't know the mcidas acct
>info.

So, I would bet that her problem running McIDAS was the same one I was
running into while trying to access data through the remote ADDE
interface on metlab.  I will take a quick look to see if I can figure this
out, 'cause it just ain't right.

Can you shed light on why I am seeing blank FL maps (no lightning) and
you are seeing ones with lightning?