20030402: Unidata McIDAS-X v2002b available for download

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Hi Gilbert,

>Quick question...you put this on my system already, right? I think you did
>a few weeks ago, just making sure.

Well, I put an early version of this update on weather2 and weather.
I think the updates should be redone so that your Linux systems can
correctly serve sounding data.

Tom
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support