20030324: setting up a new McIDAS machine at St. Cloud State (cont.)

>From: "Anderson, Alan C. " <address@hidden>

Hi Alan,

>Looked some more at my notes when I did the install.
>
>I probably typed  make install  mcxall    I see now that
>I should have typed  make install.mcxall
>
>Tried to fine a logfile for the install, but found only
>the makelog from the build.

There is no log file for the install part.

>Is the current setup likely messed up from this, and if so
>any specific instructions about how to fix it?

No, it is not messed up.  To be safe, you could simply rerun:

make install.mcxall

- or if your are going to run the LDM and XCD decoders on this machine -

make install.all

>Also,  after looking at your message of Friday,
>I will modify my LOCAL.NAM file to put everything in
>/var/data/mcidas  as the division is not required.

Sounds good.

>Thanks

Talk to you later...

Tom