20030310: problems creating McIDAS composites with McIDAS 2002/2002a

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Hi Robert,

I will take a look at your remapping problem on Linux, x86, and
probably OSF/1.  First, however, can you add SSIZE=ALL to your
invocation to see if it makes the IMGREMAP/AGETSERV complaint go away?
I have noted a couple of instances where I needed to add the SSIZE=ALL
to an IMGREMAP command line before the image would be remapped int an
existing image.

Tom