20030203: location of McIDAS-X executables for RAMSDIS (cont.)

>From: "Mahalingam Haritharan" <address@hidden>

Hari,

>I still couldnot located yet. is there any executable file to open McIDAS-X
>sfotware

I don't understand what you are asking.  The problem is that I am not
familiar with the way RAMSDIS sets up to use executables.  I would
think, however, that you would be logged in to your Windows machine as
some user, and that you could at a minimum open up the Command Prompt
tool and find out what the PATH is.  If RAMSDIS has some sort of
startup script/program, this could all be done for you behind the
scenes.

Again, I am not familiar with RAMSDIS, so I can't really help you with
specifics; sorry.

Tom