20030203: location of McIDAS-X executables for RAMSDIS

>From: "Mahalingam Haritharan" <address@hidden>

Hari,

>where is the *.exe file location for : McIDAS-X software. I could not
>located so far. I am trying to automate some process.

Since you are using RAMSDIS, I can't say for sure.  I can say, however,
that the binary distribution of McIDAS for Windows NT will unpack in
virtually the same directory structure as that on Unix.  If this is
true for RAMSDIS, you should look in the 'bin' subdirectory of the
McIDAS version you are using in the account in which it was installed.
For instance, if you are using McIDAS v2002 and it was installed in the
~mcidas account, you would look in ~mcidas/mcidas2002/bin, and so on.

Tom