20030110: another quick question (cont.)

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

>On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Unidata Support wrote:
>
>    batch.k XCDDEC.BAT

We do not have this file...

>Ignore the last question...we found it in another directory.

XCDDEC.BAT gets installed in the ~mcidas/workdata directory when XCD
is installed.  If you did not find it in this directory, then XCD
was either not installed, or it was deleted after it was installed.
If a new installation of McIDAS was made something may have not been
done correctly.