20021202: McIDAS map for the states of Brazil?

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Robert,

>I wonder if you guys might happen to have a McIDAS map file containing the
>states of Brazil?

No, but I would like one.  I will check with Chiz to see if GEMPAK
has this.  If it does, I can convert the ASCII version into McIDAS OUT
format.

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Dec  2 08:19:56 2002

Okay, thanks.  If he doesn't have one (it's not there in the current GEMPAK
distro) and
we  find something we can convert then I'll send it to y'all.

Thanks,
Robert