20021119: WWDISP on OSF/1 4.0

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>i get a floating point error when running the following command on my
>DEC-ALPHA running OSF1 4.0
>
>WWDISP USA 1
>
>on the SSEC version i do not get the same error. any clues?

I had not run into this problem, but I can verify it on our OSF/1 5.1
machine.  What does not produce a floating point exception, however,
is:

SF 1
MAP USA
WWDISP

So, it appears as though the floating point error may be related to the
drawing of the base map.  I will add this to the list of my things to
look into.

Tom

>From address@hidden Tue Nov 19 14:40:21 2002

yes...that is how i am getting around this currently.

Randy