20021108: Setting up McIDAS-X GRID creation for Fkey menu (cont.)

>From: Richard Massa <address@hidden>

Richard,

>Okay, I've set these entries up in user mcidas' crontab.  A question... I'm
>looking at ~ldm/decoders/mcscour.sh
>
>and I see...
>
>MCPATH=$MCHOME/bin:${MCDATA}:$MCHOME/data:$MCHOME/help
>
>I'm guessing that the first object in the MCPATH variable should be deleted,
>right?

Right.  I thought that you had already done this.  I know that we talked
about it.  Given that incorrect setting in MCPATH, we will need to look
at recently created files in $MCHOME/bin to make sure that some files
that should be in $MCHOME/workdata (i.e, $MCDATA) are not there.

Tom

>From address@hidden Fri Nov  8 12:22:35 2002
>Subject: Re: 20021108: Setting up McIDAS-X GRID creation for Fkey menu (cont.)

I made the change.  I think I must have written these changes once and either
not saved them, or somehow a bad copy containing the old changes was moved
back...

I don't see anything obvious in ~mcidas/bin that would indicate files being
misplaced in there...

Thanks,
Richard