20020821: Problems with McIDAS IMGFILT batch file

>From: "Robert Mullenax" <address@hidden>

Robert,

I will set aside some time to look at the problem you are seeing, but it
will have to wait for a couple of days.  I can answer your last question
here, however:

>Why the difference in the Unidata 6K and 1K?

The 1K product is in GINI format, so accessing it goes through the
GINI ADDE server where I added code to synthesize a CAL block.  The
6K image, on the other hand, is an AREA created from a GRID.  I thought
I added an AUX block to this image using PRDUTIL, but I may not be
remembering exactly what I did correctly.

I will run through the tests you have indicated to see what I can see.