20020619: comparing NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT against RTNEXRAD/N0R image (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Tom,

Sorry, I should have included this in the last email.  The images I was
using for comparison between the NEXRCOMP/1KN0R STA=BYX and
RTNEXRAD/N0R ID=BYX STA=BYX loads can be seen in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/tom/gifs/nexrcompbyx.gif
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/tom/gifs/rtnexradbyx.gif

As you can see, the images I am comparing are a lot different than the
ones that you sent along.  The ones I looked at yesterday were equally
similar to each other even though there was 15 minutes difference in
their times.

Later...

Tom