20020612: Specify frames sizes in McIDAS-X Batch mode (cont.)

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

re: mcenv -f address@hidden << EOF

>For same size frames, I can do as you suggested,  How about for different size
>frames?  Can I do:
>
>mcenv -f address@hidden -f address@hidden << EOF

Yes, absolutely.  If you are dealing with satellite images, you may want to
also set the number of display levels used for imagery (the '-i flag)
since the default is 48:

mcenv -f address@hidden -f address@hidden -i 64 << EOF

(or 128, etc.)