20020503: Changes to SFCMG

>From:  Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee,

>We noticed the changes you made to SFCMG regarding the TYPE=ALL
>The testers find it useful.

This is good news!

>Just curious why you intended for this to be undocumented?

I didn't think that the code would be released with this change, and I
didn't want the other mods to be held out of the 7.9 distribution.

I say that if everyone finds this feature as useful as the user that
suggested it and I, then it should be a non-hidden option!  In the
code, this simply means that the keyword has to be made visible.  In
the documentation, the TYPE= support has to be documented.