20020329: image display of grids ( cont.)

>From: "Hoeth, Brian" <address@hidden>

Brian,

>Great, thanks again Tom, it's working just fine now!

Great!

>I wouldn't mind having access to your other topo files too.

I put the entire set of topographic images that I include in Unidata
McIDAS in the pub/mcidas/data directory of anonymous FTP on
ftp.unidata.ucar.edu.  I access the files AREA90* as the ADDE dataset
TOPO:

DSSERVE LIST TOPO

Group/Descriptor         Type  Format & Range     RT Comment
------------------------ ----- ------------------ -- --------------------
TOPO/ALL                 IMAGE AREA 9000-9019        All topographic images
TOPO/CONF                IMAGE AREA 9011-9011        North America (Conformal)
TOPO/GLOB                IMAGE AREA 9000-9000        Global (Mercator)
TOPO/GOES8               IMAGE AREA 9016-9016        GOES-8 (75W)
TOPO/GOES9               IMAGE AREA 9017-9017        GOES-9 (135W)
TOPO/MDR                 IMAGE AREA 9018-9018        US Radar projection
TOPO/MERC                IMAGE AREA 9010-9010        North America (Mercator)
TOPO/MOLL                IMAGE AREA 9015-9015        Global (Mollweide)
TOPO/NPOLE               IMAGE AREA 9014-9014        Northern Hemisphere
TOPO/QUAD                IMAGE AREA 9019-9019        NW Quadrasphere
TOPO/SPOLE               IMAGE AREA 9013-9013        Southern Hemisphere
TOPO/WHEMI               IMAGE AREA 9012-9012        Western Hemisphere
DSSERVE: done

I put the BATCH file I use to setup the TOPO dataset, TOPOADDE.BAT, in
the same directory.  Setup the TOPO dataset in your McIDAS-X session by
running:

BATCH TOPOADDE.BAT

>Thanks,

No worries.  Talk to you later...