20020214: Mcidas/No RTGRIDS ?

>From: "Corcoran, William T" <address@hidden>

Bill,

>I probably missed something big here, but,
>
>DATALOC shows ADDE.UCAR.EDU as the server for RTGRIDS (as always)
>DSINFO and DSSERVE return appropriate information for RTGRIDS, but
>

>GRDLIST RTGRIDS/ALL DAY=#Y
>GRDLIST: No grid found mathcing search conditions
>(so too with all real time grid subsets)

Looks like I tourched something on adde.ucar.edu.  I will look into
it tomorrow to see what I screwed up.

>The last grids I can seem to find are from day 02037  (it is now day
>02045).

Right, I just verified that.

>If it matters, we had a system crash on day 02039, and since coming back
>on line on 02042 have had no grids.

This was not your problem, but something I obviously did on adde.ucar.edu.

>Thanks for the help.

Temporarily, please change your DATALOC for RTGRIDS to papagayo.unl.edu.
I will let you know when I have set thing right on adde.ucar.edu.

Sorry for the problems.  I was trying to improve the GRID decoding
on motherlode.  Guess I blew it!

Tom

>From address@hidden Fri Feb 15 07:59:55 2002
>From: "Corcoran, William T" <address@hidden>

Whew!  Just glad it wasn't us.  Thanks for the help.

Bill

Dr. William T. Corcoran
Dept. Geography, Geology, and Planning
Southwest Missouri State University