20020207: crontabs on aeolus (fwd)

>From: William C Klein <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Here are the current cron jobs on the aeolus box.  Anne set them up.  I'm
>not sure where your ldmfail fits in to play with this.

Since your listing does not include any invocations of ldmfail, the problem
must be somewhere else.

>Any chance that Anne can comment?

It looks like these are crontab entries that I would have setup.  Any
chance I can get the logon to aeolus as the users 'ldm' and 'mcidas'.
This way I could quickly determine what is amiss.  If the answer is
yes, please send the passwords to address@hidden and don't match
the passwords to the user accounts.