20020206: IMPORTANT for McIDAS NT USERS

>From:  Dee Wade <address@hidden>

Dee,

>I need to have a complete list of all McIDAS users who are running on
>NT/Interix.

Even though this doesn't affect Unidata very much, it would be best
in the future to let folks know why such a list is needed.  After all,
we have to be concerned with privacy issues.

>So you fit this profile please let me know.

I personally have run McIDAS-NT under NT 4.0, and I have one site that
has played with the package.  Overall, however, Unidata has stuck with
the implementation on Unix and Linux.

I hope this helps...