20011210: McIDAS-X Fastrack version 7.803 available

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>how should i handle this fasttrack upgrade for the alpha's. Are you issuing
>a update?

I am very close to releasing an addendum that includes the SSEC 7.803
Fastrack routines.  I am trying to trace down a bug in MAP that
surfaced with the build using the gcc/g77 combination.  Until I can
find and fix that, I can't release my code.  BTW, my addendum will be a
jumbo one; about 100 routines/data files have be changed.

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Dec 10 10:18:57 2001

cool...we will wait with anticipation.
thanks,