20011024: McIDAS ADDE server for MODIS data

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>We have successfully loaded the software on our linux box. Works great.

I have not been able to get to this yet.  I'm glad to hear that the server
works under Linux.

>However, on the alpha box there is a slight problem. We can load the modis
>imagery with IMGDISP however, we get a segmentation fault when trying to
>display a MAP or MAP VH.
>any ideas.

Hmm...  Sounds like there is one or more words that are assumed to be
4-byte that are actually 8-byte.  Furthermore, it sounds like this
is in the nav module used for MODIS data.

I will take a look at this when I get some time (probably not until
next week).

Tom