20010825: Unidata McIDAS-X 7.80 build/install at NIU (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Gilbert,

re: adding NIU to list of cooperating ADDE server sites
>Great.

>Um, was that you loggin in at 2:30 this morning under McDAS? Just
>making sure.

Probably.  I logged in late last night, but I didn't really look at the
time so I can't say for 100% sure that the login at 2:30 was me.

re: If you turned on GRID decoding, you would also have RTGRIDS.
>Not enough disk space for that. In the next 6 months to a year, if all
>goes well, I will be getting a new P4. Disk space is a top priority. I
>will be able to do it then.

OK.  I will log back on to weather and remove the ADDE server mapping table
entries for RTGRIDS.  This is useful so that a DSINFO GRID RTGRIDS will
fail with the proper notice that the dataset is not defined.

Tom