20010810: McIDAS-X documentation

>From: "Jesus E. Gabaldon" <address@hidden>

Jesus,

>Can I get the documentation 'User's Guide', etc. in PDF or PS (instead
>of the on-line html)?

Yes to a point.  The McIDAS-X User's Guide and McIDAS-XCD are available
in PDF and PS formats from the passworded McIDAS FTP account on our FTP
server ftp.unidata.ucar.edu:

user: umcidas
pass: XXXXXX
directory: unix/780/docs

The Unidata web pages, which contain more information that the User's
Guide, are only available as online html.  If you need hard copies of
these pages, you have to go through the pain of creating the output
yourself from your web browser.

>Thank you, in advance.

You are welcome.

>Jesus E. Gabaldon
>--
>IFREMER - Centre de Brest
>Laboratoire de Physique des Oceans
>B.P. 70, 29280 PLOUZANE - FRANCE
>Tel. 33.2.98.22.42.90
>Fax. 33.2.98.22.44.96

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Fri Aug 10 06:44:16 2001

Dear Tom,

> Guide, are only available as online html.  If you need hard copies of
> these pages, you have to go through the pain of creating the output
> yourself from your web browser.

        Good...
        Thank you for the password. However, I understand that the most
complete and updated docs are only available on-line.

        Thank you once more time for your assistance.

                                Jesus