20010608: HDF to McIDAS AREA conversion code

>From: "Scott Gennari" <address@hidden>

Scott,

About a week and a half ago we had a couple of email exchanges
regarding your (UH's) use of McIDAS to analyze satellite imagery that
you could convert from HDF to McIDAS AREA format.  At that time, you
noted that you had access to that code (or knew who has access to the
code).  Would it be possible for me to get a copy of the code to look
through?  If yes, any supporting information (probably a web link)
would be most appreciated (i.e., version of HDF to link against,
etc.).

Thanks for any help you can provide in advance.

Tom Yoksas