20010423: Meteorogram with white background and black text

>From: Harry Edmon <address@hidden>

Harry,

>OOPS - I meant to ask this about McIDAS.

>How would you do a meteogram with black text on a white background?

Plot the meteorogram in the normal manner and then change the
background color to white (the background color is color number 0) and
all other colors to black:

ERASE
SFCMG KDEN
GU MAKE 0 WHITE
GU MAKE 2 BLACK
GU MAKE 3 BLACK
GU MAKE 4 BLACK
GU MAKE 5 BLACK

Since running multiple GU invocations is a painful, I suggest creating
a black on white graphic palette and then restoring it in a single go:

GU MAKE 0 WHITE
TE GUBLACK "GU MAKE !1 BLACK
REPEAT GUBLACK 1 TO 16 BY 1
GU SAVE BLKONWHT

ERASE
SFCMG KDEN
GU REST BLKONWHT

To switch back to the default graphic table, run:

GU REST