20010420: UACROSS segmentation violation on OSF/1; KFGZ not in STNDB.CORE (cont.)

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>thanks Tom, for the info on Flagstaff.

No problem.

>i need it to do my cross section so i will wait until you look into the
>UACROSS problem. Atleast you were able to reproduce the error.

I found and fixed the problem with UACROSS (bad logic in the XSAXIS
subroutine contained in uacross.pgm).

I put a revised copy of uacross.pgm in the pub/mcidas/src directory of
anonymous FTP on our FTP server, ftp.unidata.ucar.edu, for you to
grab.

To build a new UACROSS executable, you should:

<login as 'mcidas'>
cd mcidas7.7/src
mv uacross.pgm uacross.pgm.770
ftp ftp.unidata.ucar.edu