20010410: Profiler plotting failures

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

>I have been trying to create images from the 6 min profilers with the
>following command
>
>PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 DAT=6MIN TYP=6MIN GRA=2

Presumably you have defined an alias for RTPTSRC/PROF6MIN using AKA, and
that alias is 6MIN?  If you have not, the DAT=6MIN keyword sequence
is incorrect.  We designed PROFSECT so that you don't have to specify both
DATaset= and TYPe=.  The indication of TYPE=6MIN should be sufficient:

PROFSECT #PROFSTATION LATEST X -6 TYP=6MIN GRA=2

>Many times the image says no data available since that exacttime is not
>available. Is there anyway around this?

I will need to check this out further.  PROFSECT should not fail if any
of the times in the sequence are missing, including the last (most current).

Tom