20010112: papagayo LDM filing of NOAAPORT GINI images

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Clint,

I don't know if you turned off the request for GINI images to motherlode
on purpose, but I assumed that it was an accident.  I readded request
lines for NIMAGE to all of your ldmd.* files in ~ldm/etc.  If I
did this in error, I apologize.

Tom

>From address@hidden Thu Jan 11 19:42:23 2001
>Subject: Re: 20010112: papagayo LDM filing of NOAAPORT GINI images

Tom,
It was definitely an accident.  When we were talking that night and
setting it up, I only made the change in the active ldmd.conf, since
I wasn't runninf ldmfail at that time.  Since I got papagayo connected
with my failover yesterday, I activated ldmfail, but forgot to make
the necessary changes for the Gini images in the various ldmd.* files.
Thanks for catching me on this (Boy, am I glad I gave you the passwords!).
Clint