20001004: McIDAS-X--mcscour.sh needs to be updated

>From: weather <address@hidden>

Robert,

>I could not figure out why my disk seemed more full than it
>should be until I realized that there were far more ETA grids
>than their should be.  I then discovered that even though the ETA
>grids end with 5620, mcscour.sh stops at 5500 (I just changed it to 6000).
>You may already know this, but I just thought I would point it out in case you
>did not.

Thanks for reminding me.  The version of mcscour.sh in 7.6x had not been
updated to account for the increased ETA run frequency; it was 5600.
I had changed the one in 7.7, but, of course, that has not been released,
so it wasn't doing anyone any good.

Tom