20000404: GINI to netCDF conversions on RAP Debian Linux (cont.)

>From: David Harper <address@hidden>
 RedHat Debian

Dave,

>I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow.  I'll be talking to the guys that gave
>us the Gini data and I will be getting the missing data.

OK.  This is not crutial for me.  I thought that you had the GINI data
hanging around.  The two files you gave me were enough to do a quick test
to verify that I have rounded up all of the routines necessary.

>Can you CC my home address:  address@hidden

OK, I CCed this message to your home address.

>Does it work properly on the files I gave you?

Yes.

>Unfortunately the rest will have to wait until Monday.

No problem.  I have other things to do :-).  We need to talk about the
setup for the ADDE datasets when you get back.

Tom