20000327: XSECTG and MDX produced THAE analyses (cont.)

>From: Bill Fingerhut <address@hidden>
>SFCPLOT SPC FOUSP ISENP

Bill,

>Many thanks.

Sorry for the problems!

>This is not a trouble report, but I would not be surprised if the
>same thing is happening with other commands. My students have
>had some problems that I can not pin down. I can not reproduce
>them.

OK, I will set about systematically checking the various Unidata-supplied
MDX macro commands (e.g., SPC, NLDNPLT, SFCPLOT, FOUSP, ISENP) to see
if they require the same sorts of modifications that I made to MDX, UPC,
and XSECTG.

Tom