20000323: IMPORTANT --- All SSEC DataCenter Users ---

>From: UW SSEC Data Center <address@hidden>

Hi,

>The SSEC Data Center asks that all users of SSEC's database please
>register logon user IDs and associated project numbers that are
>currently being used.  I.e. the user ID and project number used when
>logging on to McIDAS.
>
>E.g. in the McIDAS keyin:
>
>LOGON WXYZ 9999
>
>the USER ID is WXYZ.
>the project number is 9999.
>
>Please respond to this message providing the following information:

Tom Yoksas              - Site Coordinator
Unidata                 - Site
303.497.8642            - Contact phone number
address@hidden - Contact email address
no USERs                - First and Last name of USER
n/a                     - USER ID
n/a                     - Project numbers used with this USER ID

Unidata sites typically never logon to their McIDAS session.  Quite
frankly, we never really saw the need for this since our sites had
their data in local repositories.

>All USER IDs must be registered by April 30 to maintain access to the
>SSEC Real-time database.

Did SSEC ever assign Unidata a USER ID?  If so, I would appreciate getting
it.

By the way, you should tell the users answering this inquiry to not CC
to the mcidas-users email list (unless you want us to know their USER
names and project IDs).

Tom Yoksas